Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas To You!!




Oh, Blind Hem. I just don't think you and I have much of a future together. You are way too complicated and moody and I just don't have it in me to fuss over something the likes of you!

Velvet, you're not far behind.

The good news is, I was able to finish the red velvet curtains for the El Capitan of puppet theaters that Dave made for the girls. The Mann's Chinese Puppet Theater. The Globe Theater of Puppetry Arts. 

The girls are gonna LOVE it! :o)  I've already got the video camera set up so to record their faces as they enter the Galleria of Gifts.

I wish you all a very happy, very blessed, very meaniful, wonderful, laughter-filled Christmas, and may you know the joy and peace of the Lord in the year ahead. 

1 comment:

  1. Well done for battling both the velvet and the hem into submission anyway, I hope they were duly overawed today :o)

    ReplyDelete

What are you sewing?