I'll be brief since I know we've all got a zillion things to do!
Here's what I'm working on right now:
1. Sashing the Mod Mosaic quilt. I wish I had thought through it a bit better because I've inadvertently created extra work for myself by which side I put the sashing on, but it's not a big deal.
2. Playing with layouts for my next Faith Circle of the do.Good Stitches quilt. When I saw THIS quilt that Emily made for her do.Good Stitches circle, my breath was taken and my eye was caught and my decision was made. It's SUCH a gorgeous quilt. And super easy!
Which layout do YOU like? I know which one I prefer, but it's nice to see that the different layouts are all equally appealing. :)
3. I'm working on bee blocks (no pictures, sorry!)
And what I've finished recently:
1. The girls and I made marbleized Easter Eggs with shaving cream and food coloring:
(they did NOT taste like soap, by the way...they tasted great!) :o)
2. Made a set of XOXO blocks for a collaborative quilt for a dear friend who needs lots of hugs and kisses and love right now:
4. And I took a picture of one of Buzz's blue eyes. :) It's just such a striking shade of blue in real life!
I also have a few other things I'm juggling (who isn't, right?) and I hope to blog about those things, too. Someday...
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a wonderful week and get some good things accomplished! :o)
I'm linking up with Lee of Freshly Pieced for her WiP Wednesday link-up.